Thank to my sister, this Christmas I have an instant pot. Another 8 quart instant pot his year.
“I hate that Instant Pot makes better rice” rice recipe
- Wash two cups of jasmine rice through a sieve to remove starches.
- Dump rice into pot, add two cups of water (or chicken broth).
- Add a pat of butter and a pinch of salt (and if you’re me, MSG powder).
- Set Instant Pot on manual high pressure for four minutes, with vent sealed.
- Let cook, allow for 10 minutes of natural release.
- Fluff rice with the scoop paddle that came with Instant Pot. Serve.
More from Randel Cooks
Fresh Ground Tamales
More Instant Pot Recipes